At BatteryGuy we’ve made it even easier for you to find your replacement battery. It doesn’t matter if you only have a part number, just the voltage or ah or even if you only know what it fitted into – we’ll help you track down the right battery to replace it!
1) If your battery has a part number
Look on your current battery for any number. It might be on a label or actually stamped onto the case. Go to our Search Page and place this number in the search box..
Battery Guy will search through over 25,000 different cross references stored in our databases to see if we can come up with a replacement battery that matches.
2) If you only know the voltage and ah/mah
Visit our page Batteries by Voltage and Ah to look up your combination of voltage and ah or mah.
Note we often have more than one battery listed for any voltage and ah combination but each product is listed with a picture and dimensions to help you identify your correct replacement battery.
3) If you know the model number for the battery
If you took the battery out of a unit then we can often track down the correct replacement from the model number of that unit. There are two ways to do this:
- Place the model number in the search box located on our Search Page.
- Go to our home page (https://batteryguy.com/home.php) and in the large yellow box titled “Seven ways to find your replacement battery” choose the third option and see if the brand name or the unit model is listed there.
Note for the second option there may be multiple batteries listed but each product has a photo, dimensions and weight beside it to help you correctly identify your replacement battery.
4) Use our Battery Finder Wizard
We’ve created a Battery Finder Wizard which you can use to enter all the information you have and it will try to identify the right replacement.
5) Still can’t find the right replacement battery?
At BatteryGuy our staff have in depth knowledge and years of experience in the battery replacement business so get in touch with us and we’ll try to help you out. You can call Toll Free on 800-572-1975 or Skype us at battery.guy1
If it’s currently outside business hours then please fill in our contact form and we’ll get straight back to you.